I seem to have lots of friends by the name of Wan. Listed below are the only Wan's that made an impact in my life.
The first Wan that came to my life was in 1999. Nur Redzuan aka Ah Chong. Haha! He thaught me interesting words like "Waklu!", "Rabak sia!", "Lek sua..", and the latest: "ksiow!". :X Anyway, he's one of those people that actually understood me. Someone who knows what Ive been through before. And I thank God for his presence at my moment of need.
Last I saw him was somewhere last year if I'm nt mistaken. Him, his bud, and his adorable baby Ryan..Aww..the cutie pie. Wonder how big he is right now. Bet he learnt to say afew words by now at least.
Next Wan was my ex boyfriend. Known since 1998. 'nuff said.
Third, there's Reduwan Abu Bakar aka "onestupidguy". When I first met him, he struck me as a true, blue, SNAG. Very metrosexual. We actually matched due to similarities of our formal wear. We stopped communicating a couple of month back due to some miscommunication. Somehow, after playing David Copperfiled for over 5 months, he suddenly buzzed me tonight. Since I deleted his number, I was quite surprised when I received a sms saying "Hey lyn.. How have you been lately? Sorry for da outburs a couple of months back."
I usually ignored sms that are anoynomous. I only delete a number from my Contact list for a good reason. Usually the reason being, the person is not worthy being called a friend. Ironically, out of curitosity, I replied the sms. When he informed who he is, I pretend nothing wrong ever happenned, and I ignored him after a couple of sms. As I say before; I cant be bothered with people who dont belong in my circle of friends. End of chapter.
Last, there's this Wan guy that I've succumbed to after only one meeting, and a week of getting to know one another. Now, that's one new chapter that I hope will never end. Insya Allah