|
.me
|
.entries
|
.links
|
.tag
|
.archive
|
[part 2]
Since the st.soccer thingy has been done and over with, I decided to spend the Sunday with the love’s fam watching a movie. Not just ANY movie.. We actually watched a HINDI movie!! Erk! Well, its no biggie to them for they’re a fan of Hindi flicks and tunes. But not me! I only watch Hindi movies on TV as a last resort to kill my boredom. But nevertheless, I find it to be quite interesting. I decided to watch it due to my curiosity to see how Krish was partially shot in Singapore. …and the scenery… omigod! It was sooooo beautiful!! Baba said it looked liked Kashmir.. The place is fantastico!! *Sigh… I’m in love with nature..
--
Honey!! I don’t care if I’m being attacked by blood-sucking-flying-little-things… just bring me to a nature reserve!! I wana go urban!! –But only after my first test ah. Heh..