Ayak!! Wah.. now dah totally lost on worldcup issues sia.. What telah happen now eh? I only know that Brazil is outta the game..Boohoohoo!! and KC’s like putting salt on the scar this morning man... Geez..
Herm..he also mention something about Mawi..the same news I heard from Suria Segar yest morn. About Mawi breaking off his engagement and his dad passed away on the same day.. I remembered mom said something about him choosing the wrong profession. Oh well, everyone deserve to pave their own way in life..I’m no fan of him, but I hope his able to cope up with all the pressures. –Who says being a celebrity is a bed of roses?
Anywaaaaaay.. I was quite pissed off yesterday cos kena bubble with a few peeps. Too much miscomm. Couldve spent my time doing my assignment instead. Haiya...Havent started one bit. But not all was lost. The day ended up much better when my darlz offered to join his fam and relatives for a lepaking session at Esplanade. Afterwards, we walked all the way to Lau Pa Sat. Luuurve the scenery man.. Pity I was accompanied by the makciks2 at that time. Cos I would lurve to snap loads of pics with crazy poses. Oh well, there’s always a next time. (Hopefully).
That reminds me. The love will b away ovr the weekend sometime this July. Got my agendas lined up already!! Yummy!!! Cant wait to meet my wonderful babes! Errmm..But i saved up a slot for Mr.K tho..Maner tau dia kesiankan aku kan..Nak kasi aku main ngan his wonderful Digital SLR -_-'
*sulks [assignment dateline coming soon!!]