Why are the people close to me being so optimistic about [ IT ]? Even today's horoscope seems to agree with their statments...-Not that I believe in it..But hey, the point is, something seems to be hinting on me to rethink of the situation..
Darn! I hate having to redecide...
Event the next of kin seems to be reluctant at times. I do understand their feelings..but at least let me take a shot at [ IT ] first..Cos ultimately, I'll be the one having to face it alone right? I cant keep depending on others..
Anyway, the first seduction means nothing to me, the second..i merely blew it off..but come the third??? Goodness me!! Does [ IT ] need to wait and see till Ive succumb to temptation before [ IT ] makes it's move?
Am i just being too committed...or im simply living in denial..?
~Give me a CLEARER sign PLEASE!!
...oops....I forgot to show my passport...No wonder I'm denied of an entry... -now where's my sejadah..?