[ fun! fun! fun! ]
Been quite busy having fun the past few days that I ended up with a big "OUCH!" this morn. I was practically dragging my feet to have a bath with cramps all over!
Let me start off from Thurs.
I was on MC for 2 days because of a blardy migraine, pms, and stomach cramps. Worst, I got a test in the evening. So I brave myself for a long day of studying. And of course there were the interval short naps. Heh.. But the tiring day was wrapped up with a dinner at Beach Rd –the love and me of cos-.
Then Fri eve,
he brought me along for a dinner with his colleagues in JB at our usual spot; Singgah Selalu. Though this time, there were lesser people, the so-called "family outing" was still fun. His colleagues are a total whacko. –Now I know where he got his quirky attitudes from. Haha!-. Niways, we reached home around midnight. Potpet gak org tua kat umah tuh. :p
Then on Sat plak,
I woke up at 9, feeling a li’l bit whoozy. Cos the only solid food that I consumed the day before was that Singgah Selalu dinner. Plus, i had a migraine due to the cold weather and empty stomach since morning. I even slept without taking off my makeup the night before. Sheesh! Around noon, I got ready and make my way to the love’s place for the NDP preview. Did some window-shopping and end up ter’shopping plak. Hehe! It was an OP clearance sale. Just bought a top at 8 bucks! It was a steal of course.

Niways, the preview was great. Except that I forgot to bring the shades that Sulas lend me. Ugh! So I had to bear with the scorching sun for a few hours till around 6+. But the whole thing is kinda fun though. Especially that this is my first NDP parade ive ever been to. We took loads of pics of course. Mainly me and Sulas. Haha!
NDP preview is a time...


But the best was AFY’s Sunday picnic –which I thought will just be a boring afternoon lazing around, eating and chit-chatting.. the most would be a bike-riding or something; but it turned out to be quite fun when we started to play rounders. At first I tought; Alamak! ‘old skool game sak! Camne seh nak main??. Hehe..Cos I’m the type that hates “heart-attack” games. I don’t like to be chased at. Haha! I wont know where to run or what to do. I’m kinda slow at it. But once I got the rhythm, everything will be an ok..

[pics courtesy of Kay]