If you ask me to describe myself, I would say I’m a combination of a techno-geek + romantic freak. I don’t really know everything about technology, but I simply looooove gadgets!! I love fully functioned mobile phones, mp3s, digital cameras, laptops, digital organisers, compact DVD players, etc. The list can go on and on.
About the romantic part.. Well, call me old fashion, but I think the most romantic thing a woman can do for her man is to greet him at the door with a sweet smile, welcoming him home after a tiring day at work and pamper him with simply his basic daily needs. As in, a hug, a peck on the cheek, a little massage, and talked about each other’s day during dinner. To me, it’s these little things that we seldom take on account with that actually keeps the flame alive. The cycle repeats itself daily that it seems more like a job then passion.
But I strongly believe that being married does not mean you’ve to stop dating your spouse. It doesn’t mean you cant enjoy a good movie together, dinner bowling, or go for a window shopping. In fact, that is the time that you have the absolute privilege of doing absolutely everything and going anywhere you’ve ever dreamt of with your other half.
It irks me how men automatically changed right after they took the title of a husband. I’ve some close couples around me that still lovingly stare deeply at their spouse’s eyes and kid around with each other; even with their naughty little juniors ran around giggling at their own antics.
Sadly, men does not morph into zombie-like-strangers only after marriage; but even during courtship. Oh well..