There’s a ZOO in ME!
Herm.. I thought there’s only a monkey in me, never knew there’s a whole zoo! Haha! Makcik Quarters (MQ) ever called me a Panda bcos of my dark rings, Wak Burn called me a Kangaroo once, (there’s a story behind it btw.) then it’s the Giraffe, followed by a Camel. (cos I “spit”. Haha!) Aiyak!! So unglam! :p But I don’t really spit horkay?? Then today while I was admiring this adorable pic of a bear made from rice, MQ asked; “Why? Hungry arh? You cannot eat that lar. Cos it looks exactly like you.” Walauwey! Another animal!! –But at least its cute. So it means, I’m cute too! :p
*Of all the animals, I would love to be a cat though,, So the love will love me more! Haha!!
Did i mention that my colleagues are as crazy - i rephrase - the craziest bunch ever?

--
Miss my babes liao..Darn this assignment and exams! Looking forward to chilling out with the darlings once I’m done with second semester. Eh, talk about my babes reminded me that I got 2 “kecik” babes now. One is cute n adorable, the other is petite and naughty. Haha! Whatever trait they have, still love em both.
--
Aiyak.. of all the months there are in a year, my contact lens, compact and concealer choose to expire at the same month!! And it cost a bomb liao... Good thing i got good contacts :p introduced to a new brand of concealer which is more effective and nt to mention cheaper!