feelin' blue..
I don*t know why.. But i*m really, really tired today. I don*t think ive really woken up yet since this morning. I walked around the office in a zombie-like state. The bad news is that there*s a few datelines to catch up today..and worst, i*ve to visit one of our clients tomorrow for an on-site job. Intend to just teach our not-so-new-but-still-got-a-lot-to-learn project engineer on the system configuration so I don*t have to make that trip tomorrow. But it seems that he*s damn busy today and wont be around till don*t-know-when. So looks like I*ve to hitch a ride from Dad early in the morning to reach the site on-time. Sigh..hope the 'ol man don't grumble about it. Eh, alamak! Besok Friday..leceh nyer naik moto ngan my long skirt...Aiyak...
Well, enough about my blahblahs. Just now at around 6; while I was still at work, I saw Yann leaving the office and I dashed after her, pestering for a lift. But she was having one of her very, very terrible migraine, and she ended up dropping me off at a further bustop. Pffft..But since I was in a cheerful mood, (lagipon org dah kasi tumpang, takkan nak banyak songeh lak kan?) i happily, walked back to my house. Heh..
Well, i dnt usually share any "intimate" moments with Mr.BF, but..the love of my life is a man of few words when comes to being romantic. So he's not the mushy2 type that will msg me of love and misses now and then. So today after work, I sms'd him asking if he miss me. His reply really cracks me up. Dengan selambanya dia reply; "Yup, I miss you every moment. Kalau nak ckp selalu leh penat tau. Sebab tu tak cakap." Haha!
But still, he could not top what mum did today. When I reached home, I was quite puzzled as to why the lock at the main gate wasn*t locked, even the second door wasn’t lock. But I dismissed anything negative lah. So I just entered, and locked the main gate. But imagine my fright when I was about to close the second door. Mommy dearest practically pounced on me from behind the door! Sheesh!! She's still thinking of playing peek-a-boo with me at this age!! Haha! Walauwey! She can be cute (and err..surprising) at times. Thats mom. :)
Just to inform you guys that ive been grounded by mr.BF till exam's over!! Pfftt..Im out of bounds at anywhere except the library..But then, its ok. "Its because he loves me". -Note the sarcasm? :p