Happy National Day People!!
Heh...sounds patriotic huh? Aniways, didnt really made any advanced plans today. The love told me last minute that there's gona be a family gath over at ECP. While they bought durians, dukus, rambutans and mata kucings, i only brought choclates! Haha! But they were yummy i tell you. Heh..Niways, the rest brought ol' chung kee's curry puffs, and -my upmost fvourite- bbq'd, honey'd chicken wings!! *droolzz...well, with all those combination of food, i tink i've upset the balance of my tummy. haha!
-
Niways, the "vain-pot duo"; namely me and sulas of cos, took loads of pic (of ourselves), from eating, to emo'ing, to teasing, to making quirky faces, and even to wiping oily faces. Lotsa candids too. But some were very natural and i'm quite happy with the outcome. Will share some of it with you guys when she sends over the pics.
-
Herm..That reminds me of cameras..Kay recommended a shop that sells 2nd hand Nikon DSLRs at ard $800. (but does not include any lenses). If i*m not mistaken, the basic lens will cost around $200+, so it will total up to 1k. Since I'm just an ameture, i'm very tempted to buy. But i guess not now lah...Sigh..Dono when also..Oh well..
-
Anyway, hope the rest of you peeps enjoyed your hols as much as i do. Oh, btw..i've really enjoyed watching the 2 Indonesia movies that has been aired recently; *Tentang Dia* & *Ungu Violet*. Very the touching...Sigh.. -Ok2. I'm getting emo now. Toodles for now. I'll leave you with a cute joke below..Enjoy.
-
joke of the day
My three year old son and I were passing by a McDonald's one day and hestarted begging me to get some "fench fies, pweeeez". I didn't have anymoney on me and I told him **No, Mommy is broke** He didn't complain he justaccepted my answer.
A few days later we were driving past a McDonald's once again. He was not having a happy day because we were stuck running errands all day. So I offered, **Ryan do you want to get some french fries?** And he perked up andsmiled and said, **Why Mommy, are you fixed?**