|
.me
|
.entries
|
.links
|
.tag
|
.archive
|
Some asked the "how-what-where-when" qns today..
Well, blame sheela! Cos its all her fault! I sms'd her yesterday abt a dress that her sis wore the other day..
Then she's like; "Nie kak lyn eh..? My phone pergi service, so ur no. takde kat sini."
To which i replied: "Shla phone no good ah".
Sheela: "Haha! Ok, confirm Kak Lyn". (that obvious huh?)
I think after that, her phone cursed my phone or sthing.
So it committed suicide...
A likely story?
Naaah..
Actually i blame my carelessness that my phone fell in the water bucket at the school toilet....Well, actually..i still consider myself lucky cos it DIDNT fall IN the TOILET BOWL instead. Few seconds after i grabbed it out of its misery, it flickered for while and died. I tried to revive it for a few minutes by disassembling it, re-assemble, and turn it on again and again. But to no vail..I wasnt coming to term of its loss as yet..
I was like, "Darn, how am i s'ppose to contact Weiliang.." So i sat at a strategic corner and continue fiddling with my phone. It was only about half an hour later that he showed up. I quickly grabbed a chance at his phone and guess who's the first person i called to inform the death of my Nokia? You guessed it. The love.
Appearantly, at first he thought it was funny. But mayb after hearing my sad voice, he became sympathetic instead. Afterwards, i went to the ladies to dry my phone with the hand drier.
Then we made our way to the nearby Pasar Malam where i bought 2 pc of blouse (yes. shopping. -again.) and a chicken kebab. Then, suddenly my mobile screen light came back. So there's still hope for me.
By now, the phone can still work abit. But there are some function that became cuckoo.. Haiz..the only thing that i missed are the pics of me and my loving fiance..to which he assured me that we have many yrs to come to take pics together..But still..